Use the information on this page to donate to the Riding Association, or to pay for one of our fundraising events. Payment for a fundraising event counts as a donation for tax purposes.
Donations are used to fund our local campaign during elections and for outreach events in between. Remember:
- The annual limit is now $1575, but you can donate both $1575 to the national party, and $1575 to the EDA independently, to a maximum of $3150 annually
- Tax refunds are very generous. You will get back:
- 75% of your contribution up to $400, and
- 50% of the next $350, and
- 33-1/3% of the next $525
|Contribution||Tax Credit||Net Cost|
|$ 50.00||$ 37.50||$ 12.50|
|$ 100.00||$ 75.00||$ 25.00|
|$ 250.00||$ 187.50||$ 62.50|
|$ 500.00||$ 350.00||$ 150.00|
|$ 750.00||$ 475.00||$ 275.00|
|$ 1,200.00||$ 625.00||$ 575.00|
|$ 1,575.00||$ 650.00||$ 925.00|
Written receipts will be provided.
There are three ways to make donations: The quickest way to make a donation is online. You can use PayPal, or Interac Money Transfer
If you pay with PayPal, please send money through the “Send Money to Family or Friends” option, so that 3% of your donation does not go to PayPal.
2. For Interac Money Transfer (available from any Canadian bank), send the donation to accounting@UniversityRosedaleCPC.com. Please email us at the same address to inform us that a payment has been made and to tell us the password for the money transfer
3. Alternatively, you can mail a cheque to payable to the University-Rosedale Conservative EDA. Just print and fill out this form and mail a cheque and the form to:
University Rosedale Conservative EDA
Box 240 – 110 Cumberland St.
Toronto, ON M5R 3V5
For more information contact: